- What personal information of yours constitute?
- How do we use your personal information?
- Who else has approached your personal information?
- what will be your rights to your personal information
How do we use your Personal Information?
When you sign up on our website we collect your personal information in the following ways;
- When you order, purchase, return, exchange, or cancel any of our products whether from our website or social media.
- When you contact us, make an inquiry related to our products or services, request information, or want assistance from us.
- When you subscribe to our newsletter, emails, special offers, and events.
- When you give feedback or make other compliance to Skin Candy.
- When to take participate in our content or promotions.
- When you participate in or respond to consumer surveys or consumer comments, requests for preferences regarding our products and services.
- When you apply for employment with Skin Candy.
- When you engage with us through social media platforms.
By registering with us, you are agreeing to collect your data. If an order has been placed with us, we need to keep your personal information, including your name, email address, phone number, home address, shipping address, and credit/debit card billing address. for the processing of the order. Saved card details can never be shared with any third party and will only be used to process your order using our payment service provider's systems.
We may also obtain information as a result of a verification or identification check, which may include your telephone number. This number can be given to our courier service for delivery. This information allows us to process your order and inform you of the status of your order. You have the right to request access and delete any personal data you hold. If your data is incorrect, incomplete, or irrelevant, you can request that the information be corrected or deleted.
Emails and Newsletter:
Skin Candy sends emails and newsletters to the people who subscribe to us. If you want to quit our e-newsletter just unsubscribe from the email or write to us at email@example.com When you use our website and provide your mobile phone number, you are actually agreeing to receive text messages on behalf of the number you added when you signed up.
However, agreeing to receive messages on mobile does not specify a purchase condition. Moreover, if you want to stop receiving the message you can simply contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
External Links from Other Websites:
We may from time to time provide links to other websites, such as web links to brands with which we collaborate or with which we are partners. These links are comprehensive to provide you with convenience, ease, and information about natural products.
However, we do not accept endorsement or responsibility for the content of such websites, are not responsible for the availability of such websites, and will not be responsible for any loss or damage that you use on such websites. If you’re accessing the link to another website and providing your personal information, you’re doing so at your responsibility.
Analysis & Cookies For Research Purpose:
When you’re using our website, specific data will be automatically collected from your device or the browser you will be using by the tracking feature of Google Analytics. The data we collect includes Device ID, call status, network access, storage information, and battery information, and cookies, IP addresses, referrer headers, data identifying your web browser & version, and web beacons & tags.
We use data about how our visitors use our website to understand customer behavior or preferences. For example, we use information about how visitors search and find our products on search engines so that we can better manufacture and present our products.
What will be your rights to your personal information?
Our visitors and customers have the right to request the information we collect. If your data is incorrect, incomplete, or irrelevant, you can request that the information be corrected or deleted.